Preliminary Task

Preliminary Task

  1. My target audience for my school magazine would be the whole school from year 7 all the way to year 13.
  2. The name of my school magazine will be " Classm@tes". This is because everyone in the school has mates in the classes that they are in. Also the "@" symbol, links to the school as our school is an IT school.
  3. The things that will be on my front cover will be:
  • The main picture linked to the main story.
  • The mast head of " Classm@tes".
  • Sub-headings which you will be able to read in the magazine.
  • Other events around the school.
   4.  What will be on my contents page:

  • How to get easy house points.
  • House news and house events.
  • School's lates news/upcoming news.
  • Win a trip to new york section.
  • Clubs around the school.
  • Teacher interviews.
  • Jobs outside the school.