magazine research

Sports Illustrated has up to 23 million copies read by adults each week. Therefore it is a well respected magazine and automatically appeals to me.Another reason why this magazine attracts to me is that the main heading links to the " big " picture which i think is very clever.It not only talks about one sport but in fact two others as there is captions talking about football related stories as well as golf related stories.I also feel tyhat the colour scheme goes well as the " Sports Illustrated " heading is in grey, and the outer cover of the " Sports Illustrated " magazine is in grey as well, so therefore in my opinion they compliment each other. The cover lines also make me want to pick the magazine off the shelf and buy it as they foreshadow cover lines on the front page which will be included in the magazine ata a later stage, and because i want to read it, i will buy it.