What Inspired Me


 This magazine cover from KERRANG! inspired me to make my front cover as i put my main picture in the middle of the page making it stand out, and to grab the audiences attention. My front cover also had the main coverline linking with the main picture, talking briefly about the band, and the picture is partially in front of the masthead. I have put in a free prize section to lure the audience in, as in the KERRANG! magazine. The other coverlines which will be in the magazine are located on the right hand side.


This contents page from NME has inspired me to make my contents page. I feel their contents page is very informative and precise of what will be in the magazine, making it easy for the reader to locate where the information is. I have coverlines located on the right hand side as in NME, and have main coverlines down the middle of the page. My masthead is also down the middle of the page giving myself more room to give uinformation to the audience. The left hand side of my magazine has a list of new artists, similar to the left hand side of NME, where it has a band index.